Noah has spent his entire career representing injured workers, those harmed by dangerous products, and people whose lives have been turned upside down by the negligent decisions and conduct of others. For Noah, being a trial lawyer means making a difference in people's lives when they have nowhere else to turn. His unyielding commitment translates to consistent and impressive results. Noah has led Arnold & Itkin’s efforts against the manufacturers of transvaginal mesh products and dangerous pharmaceutical drugs representing tens of thousands of individuals harmed by these harmful products. In addition, he has represented hundreds of individuals and business owners who suffered tremendously following the Deepwater Horizon explosion. When Noah takes on a new case, he begins preparing for trial immediately. Every step calculated, he works to ensure his cases and his clients are ready to challenge the biggest companies and the biggest firms that are paid to defend them.
Noah’s success is recognized by his peers and those that oppose him. He has been recognized by Best Lawyers®, named in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® for his work in admiralty and maritime law. He has been selected in the Texas Super Lawyer ® Rising Star list every year since 2012. In addition, he has been selected by Texas Monthly Magazine as one of Texas’ Top Attorneys and Outstanding Young Lawyers from 2014-2017. He has also been recognized by Texas Monthly as one of Texas’ Up-And-Coming 100 attorneys and by the National Trial Lawyers Associations as a Top 40 Under 40 from 2014-2017. In 2017, he was selected as one of the Top 10 Under 40 in the field of personal injury law by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. He has also earned membership in both the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. In addition, he received a 2017 Lifetime Achievement award among America’s Top 100 Attorneys. He is an active member of the Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association, American Association for Justice, and the American Bar Association.
Noah is a native Houstonian. He received his bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Texas and earned his law degree from South Texas College of Law, graduating cum laude. At South Texas College of Law, he received numerous accolades and served as an assistant editor for the South Texas Law Review. In addition to academic accomplishments, he had the privilege of serving as the judicial clerk in the 11th Judicial District Court of Harris County.
Noah has varied and extensive trial experience having taken more than 20 cases to verdict and having obtained thousands of successful recoveries for his clients. His reputation in the courtroom and at the negotiating table speaks for itself. Noah is licensed to practice law in Texas, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, and New Mexico. He has handled matters pending before the United States Supreme Court, United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas, the United States District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Louisiana, and numerous state courts across Texas, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, and New Mexico. In addition, Noah has argued matters before the United States Third and Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and Texas’ First and Fourteenth Court of Appeals.
- University of Texas – B.S. Economics (2004)
- South Texas College of Law – J.D. cum laude (2007)
- United States Supreme Court
- United States 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas First Court of Appeals
- Texas Fourteenth Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- All Texas State Courts
- All Louisiana State Courts
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- All New Mexico State Courts
- Best Lawyers® for Admiralty and Maritime Law (2018)
- Texas Top Young Lawyers (2017)
- Texas Up-And-Coming 100 (2017)
- America’s Most Honored Professionals (2016)
- Top Attorneys: Texas’ Outstanding Young Lawyers (2014-2016)
- Rising Star (2013-2017)
- Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers (2014-2017)
- Top 10 Under 40 – Personal Injury by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (2017)
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys: Lifetime Achievement Award (2017)
- Member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®